Website Gympie Council
Council is seeking an experienced trade qualified Plumber/Drainer to work as part of the Building and Plumbing services team within our Community Sustainability Directorate. We are looking for a candidate who is not only technically experienced in the plumbing trade with an analytical approach to problem solving, but who also possesses a strong customer care focus with a respectful approach to conflict resolution and excellent communication skill with both internal and external customers.
- Plumbing inspections on new works or renovations
- The assessment of Plumbing applications within prescribed time frames set by the Plumbing and Drainage Act 2018.
- Responding to customer enquiries and/or investigations in accordance with Branch Policies and procedures.
- A continuous improvement approach to policy and procedure development and review.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the assessment and certification process of plumbing applications for Class 1 and 10 buildings.
- Working knowledge of the relevant Acts, Regulations and Codes that regulate the plumbing industry.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skill to facilitate the preparation of written reports and correspondence, and to facilitate clear communications with internal and external customers.
- A current QLD Plumbers and Drainers Licence.
- A QLD ‘C’ Class drivers licence.
- A Construction Industry Safety Induction Card.
- Computer literacy.
- A demonstrated ability to work well within a multidisciplinary team.
Company: Gympie Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gympie, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A