Website Gympie Council
For this particular role, Council requires a Multi-skilled Labourer/Operator t This position supports Council’s direction by undertaking a wide range of Labouring, Plant operation and Truck driving tasks as part of a multi-disciplined team that is responsible for the construction and maintenance of Council’s infrastructure assets in accordance with recognised standards.
- Perform labouring tasks in a safe, competent, efficient and timely manner to deliver councils work program to quality standards.
- Identify new ways to improve work practices in accordance with council’s continuous improvement commitment.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake specialised tasks including operation of plant, vehicles, equipment and tools in a competent and proficient manner.
- Operate as a specialist, maintaining and operating heavy plant and equipment in a competent and efficient manner to deliver council’s work program in accordance with this level of the Award.
- Demonstrated physical agility and dexterity to carry out labouring and frequent heavy lifting and bending.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain harmony within a team and foster good working relationships with all council employees and members of the public.
Company: Gympie Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gympie, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A