- Contribute to the broader National Program business group objectives and other relevant cross-functional teams to help ensure that NVT data resources are fully exploited in light of the latest Big-data analytical tools and technology;
- Contribute to the broader NVT team objectives to deliver key in-house activities including NVT database development and usage, website and App administration, specific analysis of NVT/GRDC datasets, the implementation of required market research and reporting requirements;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of NVT focused RD&E strategies;
- Take responsibility for the provision of robust crop variety performance information to growers, through oversight of the relevant NVT trial networks and variety specific agronomy RD&E activities in the western region;
- Assess the quality of regional/local NVT information through the use of NVT protocols, completing field audits and agreed data publication frameworks;
- Undertake other duties relative to Technical advice, Leadership, Financial Management and IP Analysis.
- A degree in Business, Agricultural Science, or equivalent.
- Exposure to commercial issues and demonstrated commercial acumen.
- Highly developed presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work autonomously as well as flexibly and adapt in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and re-prioritise as required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven experience in change management and continuous improvement of field trial operations including quality control and overall efficiency.
- Experience in negotiating and facilitating outcomes that deliver benefits to growers.
- Experience in contract or project negotiation, facilitation and management in a relevant industry (5+ years’ desirable).
- Demonstrated minimum 5+ years of related industry experience in a relevant field (i.e. crop research, plant breeding or agronomy).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Perth, Western Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A