- Ensure consistent delivery against agreed contract obligations are met with respect to service delivery, financial and commercial performance, reporting and associated responsibilities as directed.
- Perform analysis as required on contract issues arising and provide Managers with appropriate details in order for effective decisions to be made.
- Liaise with the Managers of the IP & Licensing team and relevant stakeholders on day-to-day matters via phone, email and meetings as required.
- Undertake administrative contract management tasks for the commercial licence portfolio and group research investment portfolio.
- Ensure contract financial administration and tracking is carried out within the relevant policies.
- Undertake administrative tasks required for Intellectual Property registration applications and maintenance.
- Inputting and maintaining records for GRDC’s registered IP portfolio and GRDC’s commercial agreement portfolio.
- Other duties as required from time to time.
- Demonstrated experience in contract administration, preferably with commercial licence agreements.
- Experience with Intellectual property management administration such as patents highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi task and re-prioritise as required
- Demonstrated ability in influencing positive outcomes
- Previous experience in positively managing client issues / relationships
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- A high degree of resilience
- Be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and discretion.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A