Website Central Coast Council
This role is based at the Umina Child Care Centre, and is responsible for providing effective early years education and care that is based on the interests of the children, encourages positive learning outcomes and meets Council’s objective of making the Central Coast a place of continual learning.
- Develop, implement and evaluate customised education programs that meet the individual needs and interests of children and the learning outcomes of the EYLF;
- Plan, coordinate, implement and evaluate an early childhood learning programme that encourages children and families to value lifelong learning;
- Accurately maintain developmental records of children and other administration and record keeping functions associated with the position;
- Assist the Centre Director in the day to day management of the centre, including (when designated) the functions of Responsible Person.
- You hold a current First Aid Certificate which incorporates CPR and Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management;
- You have a Current Working with Children Check;
- You hold a Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education, along with Provisional or Proficient Teacher Accreditation;
- You have current Identify and Respond to Children and Young People at Risk Accreditation;
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge and expertise, while also learning from others;
- Having a work/life balance is important to you.
Company: Central Coast Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Central Coast, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A