Website Central Coast Council
Working across the Central Coast LGA, the Electrician covers both preventative and unplanned electrical operation and maintenance activities associated with Water and Sewer infrastructure.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced electrical tradesperson who takes responsibility for their work to ensure the ongoing operation and maintenance of activities. You will use your well developed skills and experience on a range of equipment such as pumping stations, high voltage substations, treatment plants, field lighting, amenities buildings and other low voltage electrical works as required.
- Undertake electrical operation and maintenance of Council’s Water and Sewer assets across network and treatment plant infrastructure;
- Investigate faults and solve complex electrical issues within pumping stations, treatment plants, high voltage substations, switchboards and hazardous areas;
- Follow relevant standards, codes of practice, WHS and environmental requirements.
- Completion of High Voltage Safe Working Practices Course OR willingness to obtain;
- Valid OH&S Construction Induction card NSW WorkCover or equivalent, OR willingness to obtain;
- Current Class C Driver’s Licence;
- Electrical Trade Certificate;
- Current NSW Electricians Licence;
- Current NSW Supervisors Certificate – Electrician;
- Current First Aid Certificate OR willingness to obtain;
- Dogging Licence OR willingness to obtain;
- Confined Spaces Legislation Certificate OR willingness and ability to obtain.
Company: Central Coast Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Central Coast, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A