Website Central Coast Council
Join our customer focused team in providing high quality services at The Entrance Visitor Information Centre. This is an opportunity to promote the diverse range of tourism attractions the Central Coast has to offer, playing a key role in enhancing the experience of our tourists and building relationships with tourism vendors.
- Providing timely and accurate customer service advise for tourism operations and activities within the Central Coast region;
- Supporting volunteers to ensure consistency in service delivery.
- Actively enticing tourists to visit attractions, accommodation properties, activity based products and assisting with bookings;
- Ensuring the efficient display of tourism information, products and visual merchandise;
- You enjoy learning from others and promoting this;
- You enjoy providing advise and sharing your knowledge of the Central Coast region with tourists;
- You enjoy working with customers on a daily basis and have a high level customer service ethos;
- Having a work/life balance is important to you.
Company: Central Coast Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Central Coast, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A