Website Central Coast Council
As a Meeting Support Officer you will provide effective administration and ongoing support to the Governance section and to Council and Committee meetings. You will be required to attend meetings and take minutes, attend to public requests and maintain the systems to support the conduct of the meetings.
- Administering meetings and arranging all related documentation and reports such as agenda papers, minutes, action log, reports and action sheets ensuring accuracy, quality and timeliness;
- Providing quality and efficient administrative services to the Governance area, with a focus on Council’s meetings including formal Meetings Of Council, internal meetings and Advisory Groups;
- Ensuring meetings are compliant with Local Government Act, Code of Meeting Practice or any relevant Terms of Reference.
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge and expertise, while also learning from others;
- You have exceptional administrative, meeting preparation and minute taking skills;
- You feel your background will enable you to work amongst Governance and Compliance areas;
- Having a work/life balance is important to you
Company: Central Coast Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Central Coast, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A