Website Glen Eira Council
As the Property Data Administrator, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of Council’s Property and Valuation data bases and assisting residents with inquiries relating to property.
The accurate maintenance of these databases are essential to allocating accurate rates and charges to the municipalities residents
- Data entry and management of Council’s property, valuations and GIS data bases
- Responding to resident complaints/queries through multiple channels, including phone, email and in person.
- Processing building permits and issuing street numbers
- Liaising with external stakeholders, including government departments, property developers and Australia Post
- The ability to read, understand and measure building plans.
- Understanding of and an ability to interpret Acts, Regulations and guidelines relevant to Property and Valuations
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience maintaining, extracting and reporting on data stored in databases
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position. Prior Local government experience is highly desirable.
Company: Glen Eira Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A