Website Glen Eira Council
As an Assessment Officer you will undertake holistic Home Support Assessments as part of the Regional Assessment Service for the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP).You will undertake these assessments using the NSAF which include: assessment, referral, care planning and care coordination.
We have a strong focus on promoting consumer directed care to maximise independence, quality of life focusing on reablement and linking support to create a plan that will underpin each client’s individual goals.
We are offering both part time (minimum 22.8 hours per week) and full time positions with the flexibility of working days and start and finishing times.
- Completed Statement of Attainment (SOA2) training (desirable)
- An understanding of the Commonwealth Home Support Programme
- Ability use the My Aged Care system
Qualification & Experience:
- Tertiary Qualifications in the behavioural sciences or a health related discipline.
- Experience in aged care assessments
Company: Glen Eira Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glen Eira Council
Application Deadline: N/A