Website Gladstone Regional
Council is looking for an experienced Customer Solutions Officer that has proven experience in both phone and face to face enquiries, cash handling and professional written correspondence. You will be required to provide internal and external customers with efficient and quality service consistent with Council’s expectations and to promote positive relationships between Council and the community.
Your success in this role will be demonstrated by your ability to deliver exceptional in person, phone and written communication skills and accurate cash handling. You will be resilient and have the ability to handle pressure however show empathy and compassion when required. You will be present, pro-active and solutions-focused and recognise that the community is the core of our business.
- Time management, prioritisation and planning skills in order to effectively complete tasks within required timeframes.\
- Problem-solving skills to effectively address and resolve customer enquiries.
- Legally able to drive a motor vehicle in Queensland.
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant experience gained through employment in a customer service facing role.
- Experience in recording, reconciling and processing financial and non-financial transactions.
- Keyboard skills and experience in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, (verbal and written English), and experience liaising with customers.
Company: Gladstone Regional
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gladstone, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A