Website Gladstone Regional
The Learning and Development Business Partner is empowered to engage, influence and partner with leaders to proactively address training and development needs. The role scopes learning outcomes in partnership with internal stakeholders and external training providers, coordinates elements of delivery, and monitors the effectiveness of training. The role will develop a deep understanding of Council’s operations, services and workforce development needs to ensure compliance and capability development across all our employee groups. Your role will be critical in creating an exceptional employee experience.
- Develop, implement and oversee the labour market programs such as apprenticeships, traineeships, work experience and vocational employment including their recruitment, inductions, supervised programs, training plans and site visits.
- Assess and determine the training needs of individual employees and teams and contribute to the development and implementation of appropriate training programs and materials.
- Develop business wide training needs analysis to effectively develop and deliver a structured training plan based on input from stakeholders, employees development needs and succession planning considerations.
- Make recommendations, source, design, develop and deliver appropriate training programs and materials through a blended learning approach.
- Manage existing training programs and identify new training opportunities.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Learning & Development training calendar and schedules in consultation with key stakeholders.
- Be the point of contact for learning and development queries.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual Learning and Development Plan in conjunction with the Manager People Services and broader Human Resources team.
- Assist with the development, facilitation/delivery and administration of training programs, corresponding records
- High level understanding of the Australian Qualifications Training Framework, (VET) competency-based training and assessment criteria to support our Trainees and Apprentice intakes.
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or relevant experience in a complex and geographically dispersed environment, including Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- Ability to identify training needs , competency-based training requirements for individuals and teams and coordinate delivery of agreed solutions.
- Demonstrated collaborative engagement approach with leaders and customer groups to facilitate proactive HR solutions that build capability
- Legally able to drive a motor vehicle in Queensland
Company: Gladstone Regional
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gladstone, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A