Website Future Fund
The Future Fund has embarked on an ambitious and strategic program of work to implement the next generation of Investment Data Management (“IDM”) solutions. The outcome of the IDM Program is to enable more informed and efficient investment decision making through improved IDM capabilities that will provide high quality trustworthy investment data that is complete, accurate, timely, accessible and available when required. These capabilities will be delivered through a newly created function called IDM. The IDM analyst team is functionally split across an implementation team and a delivery team. The implementation team is responsible for implementing new data solutions to the agency whilst the IDM delivery team is responsible for day-to-day data deliveries to the agency.
- Responsible for the education and training of the Analyst team including development planning and training program development.
- Responsible for the management of the IDM Delivery team.
- Responsible for performance management and measurement of the IDM Analyst team including goal setting and performance reviews.
- Work with the IDM and IBO management to support workforce planning and demand management.
- Responsible for effort allocation within the Analyst team in order to meet agency data delivery requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to work in partnership with stakeholders
- A deep and extensive understanding of financial instruments specifically knowledge in Debt, Alternatives including analytics
- Strong understanding in private markets
- Strong knowledge and interest in mathematics and data analysis
- Strong understanding of data management and the data lifecycle
- Strong interest in technology especially data and data management technology
- An understanding of the buy side trade lifecycle of major asset types including the role of different market participants
- Knowledge of OTC derivatives including, but not limited to, vanilla interest rate swaps, credit default swaps, equity variance swaps, etc.
- Demonstrated ability and experience with data management applications an
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in complex business process and workflow design
- A proven and experienced leader and manager of others including coaching, mentoring and development
- Very strong stakeholder and customer engagement and experience in customer satisfaction and monitoring
- Significant, demonstrated experience in a role responsible for data management, data analysis and data technologies
Company: Future Fund
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A