Website Future Fund
The Senior Analyst, Listed Equities will be part of the Listed Equities team within Public Markets. The Public Markets team comprises of four sector teams: Alternatives, Debt, Overlays and Listed Equities. There is also a Deputy Chief Investment Officer, Public Markets office that oversees the Public Markets team.
- Assist with screening of potential investment opportunities.
- Contribute to the due diligence and management of the end-to-end implementation of investment in / divestment from managers/assets. This includes co-ordinating with the Fund’s other investment teams to coordinate due diligence workstreams and transaction execution.
- Assist with the selection and negotiation of arrangements with investment managers and other service providers.
- Develop positive and effective relationships with external service providers, investment managers and other market participants to develop domain knowledge and gather, collate, and develop strategic insights relevant to Listed Equities investment
- Monitor the existing Listed Equities investments including the preparation and delivery of regular portfolio and performance analysis and reporting.
- Use and develop domain knowledge and quantitative skills to engage in and develop efficient monitoring and portfolio management tools.
- An understanding of investment risks and returns across investment markets, an appreciation of “whole of fund” issues in portfolio construction and the role of Public market investments in a portfolio.
- A high level of numeracy and literacy including experience in preparing written materials
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Proficient in the use of financial industry databases (Bloomberg, FactSet, etc) is desirable.
- A tertiary education, with a degree in Finance or related discipline is preferred.
- A post-graduate qualification in finance or related discipline (commenced or completed) is highly desirable.
- Experience working with/for an institutional investor, asset manager or similar organisatio
- A sound understanding of listed equities markets, strategies and portfolio management, or a willingness to learn.
- An understanding of and interest in macro-economic factors and markets, particularly as they impact listed equities investments
- Listed equities and/or investment manager monitoring within a fund of funds context would be highly regarded.
Company: Future Fund
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A