Website Future Fund
The Director, Project Services will lead this function. Reporting to the Head of Organisational Enablement (“HoOE”), this role will be responsible for.Within the Organisational Enablement (“OE”) business unit, the Project Services function will support the delivery of the Agency’s new business plan through the provision of specialist project services across the organisation
- Partnering with all business areas across the organisation to provide a trusted capability that enables the identification, classification and delivery of business initiatives of various sizes and complexity.
- Defining and implementing an appropriate sourcing strategy for project capability to support business units in the delivery of various business initiatives.
- Ensuring appropriate project management governance and principles are applied to the management and delivery of various business initiatives.
- Along with the Director, Change Management, ensure a joined-up way of working at the project and enterprise level.
- Providing coaching, guidance and support on various aspects of project management to stakeholders across the organisation.
- Ownership of the Agency’s project management methodologies, frameworks and toolsets, ensuring these are right-sized and fit for purpose.
- Reporting on project delivery including preparation of reporting to the Senior Leadership Team (“SLT”) and Board.
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail, with a focus on accuracy and logical coherence in written and verbal communication.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in simple, accessible language through concise and effective communication.
- Demonstrated capability in managing and influencing relationships across a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to create great relationships and influence at all levels and across all areas of the organisation.
- Has a high degree of cultural acumen and emotional intelligence with demonstrated ability to adjust approach to achieve optimum outcomes.
- Is comfortable with complexity and ambiguity, able to navigate and remain effective in a busy and evolving environment without constant supervision or direction.
- Has a naturally engaging and consultative approach remaining sharply focused on delivering outcomes.
- Structured problem solving, with ability to source and analyse information for various sources.
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to continuous improvement
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of leading project management functions within medium-sized enterprises.
- Experience in advisory or consultative roles, including providing strategic advice at senior levels.
- Experience of working closely with change management functions.
- Experience in government, finance or investment business environment.
Company: Future Fund
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A