Website Frankston Council
The Council is currently seeking to fill casual Kitchen Officer positions within the Arts & Culture department.
- Ensure the kitchen is kept clean;
- Wash and clean utensils and dishes in the kitchen and make sure they are stored appropriately;
- Handle, sort, store and distribute food items;
- Wash, peel, chop, cut and assist in food handling within the food safety guidelines;
- Sort and dispose of rubbish and recycling; and
- Adhering to all aspects of Food Safety support.
- Good understanding of kitchen cleanliness;
- Basic communication and writing skills; and
- The ability to stay composed in difficult situations
- Minimum 6 months experience dish-washing in a commercial kitchen environment;
Company: Frankston Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Frankston, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A