To lead the discovery, analysis and presentation of core insights from web data. Recommend, create and execute site tagging strategy that drives fundamental improvements to customers’ digital experience across all corporate web and mobile sites.
- Analyse and interpret feedback from customers through surveys and from different parts of the business to identify gaps and to recommend change and development required in processes, systems, communications, distribution, products, service etc.
- Ensure availability, effective utilization, and data analysis of relevant e-Commerce dashboards and business intelligence reports.
- Work closely with the e-Commerce Manager to oversee and recommend all key analytical projects, proactively engaging with cross-functional teams to assess existing and upcoming business needs.
- Develop and execute process to review and analyse impact of changes to the sites such as site enhancements, redesigns, content updates and online testing through web statistics and user dynamics; make strategic recommendations to improve the appearance, effectiveness and user experience of all aspects of the sites.
- Periodic data validation on data collection variables and collaborate with web analytics vendor and development team to make tagging updates and changes.
- Support the e-Commerce Manager in the consolidation, analysis and reporting of data to senior management and other business units.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with web analytics tools required. Experience using statistical analysis software an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ e-Commerce marketing experience, within a fast paced, data centric, analytically driven environment. Preference will be given to those with Retail or Airline experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies (with quantitative emphasis), Information Systems, Statistics, Econometrics, Computer Science or related field
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A