Manage the flydubai inventory located in the stores; storage, receipts, distribution and dispatch of parts as required.
- Ensure discrepancy reports are for incorrect, excess, short supply of parts to all concerned and follow up.
- Ensure that quantity, quality and storage conditions are acceptable and are within the approved limits with proper traceability of record/documents.
- Ensure that the product and materials are in conformance with the specification of the requirement s of the company.
- Check and verify all materials and stamp the approval on the label as per the company procedure.
- Ensure that all aircraft spares received conform to the appropriate standards of approval as laid down by CAA, FAA, GCAA and also in line with company procedure manual.
- Attend all the continuation courses to keep the inspection stamp active.
- Ensure all safety measures are followed
- Carry out day to day operations of the technical spares receipt, issues and binning of parts.
- Adopt technical inspection function in conjunction with Quality Assurance dept. for update of shelf life control, control of Engineering standards, test equipment and stores inspection procedures
- Ensure that all appropriate control on material custody is maintained covering temperature, humidity, light, containers and storage conditions /records.
- Ensure that all units shipped or stored are properly sealed, dispatched in containers with proper documentation
- GCSE / Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 3 years in aviation stores
- Familiar with JAA/FAA airworthiness and storage control requirements.
- Broad knowledge in aviation stores activity.
- Awareness of airworthiness requirements as per regulatory authorities.
Use of IT system.
- Business awareness related to various external and internal audits.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A