Website First Republic Bank
First Republic Private Wealth Management is comprised of investment management, brokerage, trust, financial planning and insurance professionals. We offer customized wealth management solutions for our clients from a wide array of services including comprehensive investment management, financial planning, estate planning, trust services, endowment management and more. Our goal is to understand our clients’ unique needs and support them throughout a lifetime of financial goals.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Responsibilities also include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT
- Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- The analyst will be required to have a broad understanding of economic data and macroeconomic developments around the world, understand the firm’s strategic asset allocation guidelines and the positioning of investment managers on its investment platform, and assist with the preparation of written communications that are distributed to clients.
- The analyst will be expected to work as part of the firm’s Equity Research Team which reports directly to the Head of Equities.
- The analyst will be expected to assume coverage of the firm’s existing equity holdings in the assigned GICS-defined sector(s) and to generate new investment ideas in those sectors.
- On an ongoing basis, the analyst will need to remain up-to-date with news stories, earnings reports, industry conferences, etc. on the companies in his or her coverage universe.
- 5-10 years of experience analyzing public equities
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Undergraduate degree in business, MBA or CFA preferred
Company: First Republic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Buffalo, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A