Website Federal Court
Reporting to the Project Manager – Digital Court Program, the Solution Architect is responsible for providing expert technical and strategic planning advice to the courts in the context of a range of critical digital initiatives.
- An ability to convey complex technical concepts to broad audiences to ensure that agreed models can be transformed into practical action.
- Working with technical and leadership teams, undertake assessment of the courts’ as-is technical and capability landscape, developing to-be solution architecture models that meet the strategic objectives of the courts.
- An understanding of contemporary industry patterns and emerging technologies, to ensure that architectural recommendations are secure, scalable and supportable.
- Ability to iterate and work flexibly to ensure that architectural plans adapt to suit changing circumstances.
Qualification & Experience:
- The IT Division is geographically dispersed and experience in working in such teams is essential
- Experience in software design and development in complex technical environments to build robust, practical and supportable solutions.
- High-level solution architecture skills, including experience in the development of planning materials that are practical and supportable, and align with the courts’ strategic goals.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and cloud migration strategy.
- Experience in cyber security best practice.
Company: Federal Court
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A