Website Federal Court
The Director Management Accounting’s role is to assist the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Director Corporate Services in managing the Courts’ resources to achieve the Courts’ strategic intent and the effective and efficient operation of the Courts.
- Preparing and assisting with quarterly Finance Committee papers and meetings.
- Provide recommendations to the Chief Financial Officer on improvements to the structure of Cost Centres as necessary.
- Providing support to the Chief Financial Officer in ad-hoc projects.
- Maintaining the Courts’ internal budgets and forecasts.
- Providing executive management with financial reports and information as needed on a timely basis.
- Analysing financial performance of the organisation and providing advice to managers on the results.
- Ensuring managers and other key personnel are sufficiently trained to participate in the budget and forecast process and understand financial information reported to them.
- Managing the Capex Budget and Forecast including monitoring costs of major IT projects.
- Other duties as required.
Company: Federal Court
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A