Website Fairfield Council
Fairfield City Council’s Waste & Cleansing department is currently looking for a hard-working individual to join the dynamic team. This person will be responsible for operating a waste compaction vehicle and supervising the staff assigned to the vehicle undertaking day or night shift waste collection services. These waste collection services include, but are not limited to garbage, recycling, clean-up, and bins repairs and street sweeping for the City Services Branch.
- Available and prepared to work alternative starting times, shifts, and service types. Twenty-four (24) hours’ notice will be given.
- A suitable level of fitness relative to the position.
- Ability and preparedness to work flexibly across any collection services in a team based in a customer-focussed environment.
- Must be available to work on Public Holidays and weekends when required.
- Demonstrated strong customer service focus, being conscientious and reliable.
- Demonstrated ability to perform work safely at all times through actively ensuring the safety of team members and others including the public and community at large.
- Demonstrated a good attendance record Roads & Maritime online record.
Company: Fairfield Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fairfield, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A