Website Fairfield Council
Fairfield City Council’s Waste and Cleansing Division is looking for a hardworking, safety focused individual to lead a small team of mowers and tractors, weed spraying plant and equipment for the Parks & Gardens Branch.
You would be part of the team who are responsible for the maintenance of Council’s parks, gardens and reserves. This role will require you to supervise, direct and lead a small team of staff to facilitate the maintenance of the City’s Parks, Gardens and Reserves. You will operate plant on a daily basis with high levels of safety, quality and customer focus. We are looking for highly motivated, safety focussed employees who enjoy being part of a team whose goal is to provide the best possible service to the rate payers of Fairfield City Council.
- Current Class 1A driver’s licence
- Experience with operating out-front mowers, tractors plus attachments (typically two years) is essential as is operating minor plant and equipment
- Previous experience leading small team.
- WHS Construction induction card(whitecard )
- Traffic Control ticket
- Certificate III in Horticulture, Local Government or Green Keeping or relevant industry experience
- Chem Cert Certificate NSW
Company: Fairfield Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fairfield, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A