Website Eurobodalla Shire Council
To be successful in this role you will have experience in managing building assets effectively, developing tender documents, project management and project costing, estimating and budget control. It is also essential that you have experience supervising staff along with the ability to prepare and present accurate and timely documentation including various reports, work schedules and project briefs. If you are great communicator with sound computer skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team, we welcome your application.
- Sound computing skills including use of MS Office & Outlook applications with ability to use customised in-house applications.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and present accurate and timely documentation including various reports, work schedules and project briefs.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both individually and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of, or an ability to quickly gain knowledge of, Council’s WHS
- Policy and WHS System and EEO and Diversity related policy and practices.
Qualification & Experience:
- Extensive practical experience in the effective management of building assets.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of tender documents.
- Demonstrated experience in project management in the construction of building assets.
- Experience in project costing, estimating and budget control.
- Demonstrated experience in the effective supervision of staff and allocating tasks.
Company: Eurobodalla Shire Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Eurobodalla, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A