Website Eurobodalla Shire Council
We are looking for 4 motivated individuals to join our construction team based from our Moruya Depot. You will primarily be responsible for carrying out physical labouring tasks related to construction activities, working on road construction projects including earth works, kerb and guttering, general concreting, pipe laying, construction of stormwater pits and headwalls, install sediment controls, road works, small plant operation, top soiling and turfing. An ability and willingness to undertake physical labouring tasks related to construction manual activities are essential. A strong commitment to WHS is also required.
- Willingness and ability to successfully undertake physical labouring tasks associated with Council’s construction activities, for example – form working and concreting, pipe laying, construction of stormwater pits and headwalls, install sediment controls, road works,
small plant operation, top soiling and turfing.
- Demonstrated commitment and involvement in a willing work team to achieve work program obligations.
- Recent previous experience as a labourer in a construction discipline.
- Basic understanding and experience in plant capabilities and outputs, used in construction areas.
- Willingness to successfully complete recognised training opportunities.
- Willingness and ability to follow EEO and diversity principles and practices.
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly gain knowledge of, Council’s WHS Policy and \procedures.
- Elementary literacy and numeracy skills.
- Elementary oral and written workplace communication skills.
Company: Eurobodalla Shire Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Eurobodalla, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A