Website Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.Digital 2020 programme drives the transformation of technology, processes and people capabilities of Etihad Airways to lead strategic innovation and deliver Etihad Digital Strategy and EY2020 revenues objectives. This is the opportunity to be a key driver of success for establishing an enterprise payment capability within the Digital 2020 program. The role will own the product and meet company objectives by managing the business requirements, roadmap as well as production benefits tracking. They will work with the product manager of the portfolio and internal stakeholders/customers and technology to build and prioritize requirements, design roadmaps and ensure priorities are aligned with value expected from business. They will be required to partner with stakeholders from across the company including Finance, Ecommerce, Revenue Management, Customer Experience, Analytics, CPMO, Analytics, Technology, Procurement and Legal/Compliance teams and others.
- Conceptualize complex technology solutions, intermediate between business and technology manage cross-functional teams of both internal and external delivery partners focused on solution design, development and implementation
- Manage product backlog, develop business cases, propose trade-off to meet business outcomes, cost, timeline constraints
- Define product success criteria and KPIs including costs and revenues, track and propose course correction
- Evaluate gaps in capabilities, data or partners required to deliver product strategies, and provide recommendations to deliver against them
- Communicate priorities, roadmaps, deliverables and ensure all stakeholders (from the business and technology ) understand, support and are aligned to the strategy and roadmap
- Manage with business the user acceptance testing, launch and ensure change management is effectively managed.
- In cooperation with business track product benefits and KPIs to feed product improvement and maximise product ROI to deliver the business objectives.
- Develop the product strategy and hi-level roadmap with support from the Product Manager and input from the Business;
- Be the voice of the sponsor and customers (internal/external) and communicate the impact of product changes to key stakeholders.
- Manage the translation of the product strategy into product briefs, features, user stories.
- Lead competitor and market research including leveraging customer insights and analytics to develop, enhance and drive the product roadmap
- Pitch innovative solutions for deployment of payment product features , and champion the business on how to execute against this vision
- Business savvy individual with the ability to communicate with a cross-section of business stakeholders; as well as being a decision-maker for their designated product
- Creative and analytic reasoning, ability to use data to drive conclusions, and an interest in the industry
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Understand the financial and payment landscape and have a good perspective on the product potential and benefits
- A bias to action and a proven track record of delivering minimum viable products to market at rapid speed
- Strong proven planning skills and strategic thought process
- A good technology background ideally in travel technology
- Agile specific knowledge and delivery experience is desired but not essential
- University degree
- 5 + years in product or business analysis experience in financial services or payment services environment
- 3 + years in product owner role
- Airline domain expertise – preferable
- Stakeholder management level (EXPERT)
- Communication skills level (EXPERT)
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A