Website Etihad Airways
In this role you will play a significant role in defining, prioritizing and evaluating the work of the data engineers scrum team in order to ensure faultless features and functionality of the platform. You will assist users across the Etihad Cargo organisation to understand and use the analytical tools, data resources and pre-built reports to efficiently answer their business requirements. You will leverage advanced analytical skills to analyse and visualize Etihad Cargo’s data resources and solve adhoc queries.
- Summarize / visualize results and highlight insights
- Maintain documentation repository of solutions, to include methodology
- Identify opportunities for automation and improvements to approach in each analysis performed
- Provide direction to the agile development team
- Plan and prioritize the feature backlog
- Elaborate on user stories and prepare detailed requirements
- Execute ad-hoc analyses utilizing Etihad Cargo’s analytical toolkit, proactively looking for further insights and root cause
- Analyze requirements and identify or design the solution to a problem
- Communicate effectively with both business users and the development teams
- Manage timelines, expectations and change
- Develop and maintain proficiency with advanced analytic and database tools, in-house data sets, and other resources
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Experience with Agile development methodologies including SAFe, Scrum and Lean Portfolio Management
- Certification in Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), SAFe Product Owner or equivalent is desirable
- Advanced user of PowerBI
- Strong SQL skills
- At least 2 years hands-on experience and proven successful track record in similar role, preferably in the airline industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent is preferable.
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A