Website Etihad Airways
We are looking for an experienced talented Manager Merchandising Retail who is responsible for leading multiple ecommerce projects or a large program, and is accountable for budget, roadmap planning activities and schedule management which includes merchandising, offer management, improving payment conversion rate by implementing new processes, recommending UX/UI changes on payment pages and/or evaluating new online payment solutions.The ideal candidate must possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit and passion to create innovative, customer-centric solutions with the ability to closely collaborate closely with internal and external Stakeholders.Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and optimization of all payment solutions on web and mobile, with particular emphasis on adding new payment methods and increasing the overall payment conversion rate
- Define, prioritize, allocate resources, track and provide status reporting of work assignments, projects, programs
- Lead enhancement projects of various levels of complexity in a project manager role; to include creation of project schedule and risk management tasks
- Provide ongoing assessment of industry trends and reports with recommendations to Senior management on online merchandising opportunities and payment trends
- Develop project communication plan; ensure project stakeholders and leadership are regularly informed and aware of project status, delays and achievements
- Accountable business owner for all ecommerce projects on adoption of new or enhancement projects on Merchandising, Offer Management and Shopping Cache technologies
- Collaborate with other department including Finance, Technology & Innovation, Global Sales, Commercial and Corporate strategy for successful delivery of systems enhancements and new projects
- Commercial and Corporate strategy for successful delivery of systems enhancements and new Projects
- Manage medium to large ecommerce, merchandising, digital payments and/or digital transformation projects using best practices and be accountable for deliverables by understanding and balancing the competing demands for project scope, time, cost and benefits
- Develop and maintain the ecommerce projects roadmap and manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, sales, margins, site performance and operational support while developing consensus around prioritization
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- 3 years in a product management role, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum experience of 5 years in the airline industry or relevant industry (digital/retailing/merchandising experience)
- Experience in ecommerce and web oriented technology products as well as usage of web analytics tools
- Experience as a product leader in an agile product development environment
- Strong communication skills and experience working with highly technical management teams
- Strong project management skills while working independently to take full ownership of projects and deliver with confidence and ease
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good work standards and methodologies.
- Ability to work within tight timeframes.
- Understanding the customer.
- Good documentation skills.
- Team Management
- Ability to work well independently.
- Problem solving skills.
- Self Starter
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A