Website Etihad Airways
Ensuring communication with senior stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk, and drive relentless improvement. We are looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices – then Etihad Digital 2020 team is right for you!
- Foster close cooperation across all team members; encourage cross-training and team support.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems may be raised without fear of reprisal.
- As a team facilitator, must be continuously engaged in challenging the old norms of development to improve performance in the areas of quality, predictability, flow, and velocity.
- Promote SAFe quality practices, assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables and meeting the Definition of Done (DoD).
- Focus on ever-improving team dynamics and performance. Helps the team manage interpersonal conflicts, challenges, and opportunities for growth.
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the squad(s) and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Work across stakeholders and teams to continuously improve. Drive delivery and continuous improvement by utilizing feedback and metrics to identify areas of opportunity.
- Participate in Scrum of Scrums forum and assist the team with SAFe practices.
- Oversee scrum process and coach the squad(s); facilitate transparency, inspection, and adaption.
- Empower the squad(s), and shield them from outside influences and distractions.
- Experience in business analysis, product/project management, or product development.
- Experience working with dynamic, highly collaborative teams, requiring close consultation and coordination.
- Expert user of Atlassian apps; Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Additional certification in Agile/Scrum/SAFe and waterfall methodologies is desirable
- Experience in leading matrix organizational structures and cross-geographies location
- Demonstrated hands on leadership of large scale process development/improvement initiatives
- Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective.
- Pursue everything with energy, drive and a need to finish; seldom give up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setback.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years in-depth experience in the IT and a minimum 2+ years’ experience as SCRUM Master;
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A