Website Etihad Airways
Become the Trusted Advisor to your client groups ensuring that the best fit talent is hired into their teams, and that they value and embrace the service provided by Talent Acquisition. Be the Candidate Advocate for applicants to Etihad ensuring they, see Etihad as an employer of choice, have an excellent experience of Recruiting and Joining Etihad.
- Assessment: ensure all candidates are assessed fairly and objectively in line with Etihad standards and that holistic hiring decisions are made.
- Candidate Generation: implement, maintain and enhance (active & passive) channels to attract and bring the best candidates to Etihad.
- Talent Pools: build talent pools in key hiring areas in advance of need, ensuring only motivated and qualified professionals enter the talent pools.
- Employer Brand: represent and promote Employer Brand to ensure Etihad is positioned as a destination employer in key talent pools.
- Candidate Engagement: ensure candidates have an excellent experience of Etihad recruiting process and are able to make informed decisions to join Etihad.
- Self Development: ensure you continuously improve your skills and knowledge
- Client Engagement: Ensure a deep understanding of the client and their needs, and make sure they understand the recruiting service model and how to partner with TA.
- Lead service delivery to Hiring Managers ensure the right hire is made in line with policy and best practice in partnership with the HRBP.
- Market Know How: develop and maintain a deep understanding of your target candidate groups and the marketplace dynamics.
- Advise and guide the hiring manager: ensure they know and support the process, understand market dynamics, assess candidates well and make good hiring decisions for Etihad.
- Manage the recruitment cycle: set the Recruiting Action Plan and execute it through to New Hire Day 1, ensure that key milestones are delivered to agreed standards.
- Trained in Assessment Methodologies (Competencies, Psychometrics)
- Capable to engage and manage relationships with clients up to C level
- Proven ability to change adapt to new sectors, business models.
- Proven ability to lead TA Service delivery in high volume, complex environments globally.
- Ideally has worked in-house and in recruiting services
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Educated to Degree Level in any discipline preferred
- 5+ years experience of recruiting in corporate environments for multinational companies (Fortune 500),
- Prior experience of working in the Middle East business environment, ideally in the Government/ Semi-Government sectors
- Deep understanding of the key elements of a Talent Acquisition Model and best practice across the global recruiting arena. (Demand Planning, Policy & Process, Organisation, Capability, Employer Brand, Candidate Sourcing, Assessment Models, Social Media, Technology, Vendor Management, Management
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A