Website Envoy Air
Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
- Strict adherence to all EGOM and Envoy rules, regulations, and safety policies is required at all times.
- Responsible for the orientation, assistance with classroom instruction, and completing all training module, daily logs/ monitoring forms for all new hire employees. Training is performed on the airfield, under all weather conditions.
- Instructor must be proficient in all work locations performed by fleet service clerks.
- Must be able to select, train, guide, and motivate employees handle multiple projects concurrently and have a working knowledge of PC’s and software applications
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- High school diploma, GED or international equivalent; college degree preferred
- Minimum age: 18
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the English language
- Valid unexpired and unsuspended driver’s license may be required by local airport authority; some license restrictions may prohibit candidate from being considered for this position
Company: Envoy Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A