Orange City Council is committed to making a positive contribution to both our region and our local community. With around 500 employees, we take pride in being both for and part of the Orange community. Our aim – to make Orange a better place to live today and tomorrow.
- Participate in the evaluation at the end of each workshop/activity
- Provide any other support to the Public Engagement and Education Officers in the delivery of these activities
- Providing professional and friendly support and advice to participants, teachers and/or carers
- Help with the preparation and pack up of events and education activities
- Assist with the supervision and safety of participants
- Assist with other related duties as required e.g after-hours functions including the serving of food and alcohol.
- Demonstrated interest in the provision of children’s workshops and educational activities
- Ability to develop respectful relationships with children and positively manage groups of children of all ages
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Responsible Services of Alcohol (RSA) Competency Card
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orange, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A