Website The Emirates Group
Provide a full range of psychological services Group wide (Dubai based) in a clinical context and in a professional and quality manner, adhering to international standards and professional requirements. Clinical psychologists will assess, detect, prevent and treat clinical psychological risk in the workplace and within the wider eligible employee dependent population.
- Review processes within the section and recommend changes as appropriate in order to continuously improve the service to clients and to the Group. This can be done by contributing and leading projects and creating appropriate norms for tools used within the Group.
- Develop and implement psychological services and mental health initiatives to promote psychological well-being across departments within the Emirates Group.
- Conduct mental health risk assessments using validated psychometric instruments and clinical interviews to enhance staff recruitment selection.
- Continuous learning and working on enhancing individual and corporate professional standards.
- Undertake advanced clinical psychological, personality, neurocognitive, fitness-for-duty, and pre-employment assessments and treatment as per appropriate medical licensing standards.
- Research, assess, administer, and recommend the most appropriate psychological tests for evaluating psychopathology and guiding treatment to enhance staff and their dependents’ psychological wellbeing.
- Research and benchmark international practices particularly in the area of Aviation Psychology, recommending appropriate adaptation in the company, keeping in mind the business needs and analysis.
- Recommend methods to identify and combat psychosocial factors affecting coping and safety – e.g. Fatigue, sleep, stress etc. ensur
- Clinically diagnose, evaluate and provide psychotherapy to support employees and family members, in order to alleviate problems that affect employees’ wellbeing to improve overall productivity, safety and service.
- Training in evidence-based psychotherapy
- Membership in International Psychology bodies or Organization
- Practical knowledge of the Gulf culture and international code of social conduct.
- Post Graduate Diploma (12+5 or equivalent)
- Human Resources. Psychology (Clinical): 8+ Years
- Current active DHA License
- Ability to speak languages will be an added value
- Expertise in clinical and neurocognitive assessment and all aspects
- Fluency in English language is essential both spoken and written
Company: The Emirates Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A