Website Emaar Properties
The job holder will be responsible for management of the Owners Associations (OA) and compliance with Law No. 27 of 2007 in the Emirate of Dubai (Jointly Owned Property Law) which includes, but not limited to site operations and supervision, financial, general management, relationship management with OA Board Members, Owners, Service Providers, Contractors and all other entities who directly or indirectly contribute to the management and operations of the OA
- Plans, organizes, manages and conducts Annual General Assemblies of homeowners in line with the Association Constitution.
- Plans, organizes, manages, conducts or chair OA Board Meetings for OA related businesses.
- Manages OA Financials, OA insurances and related claims execution.
- Manages OA’s Common Areas and services therein (buildings, facilities, infrastructure, landscaping, soft and hard services)
- Manages contracts or agreements with all parties who conduct business or transact with the OA, as may be applicable from time to time.
- Manages and ensures comprehensive records and systems are appropriately kept and filed (record keeping in line with the Association Constitution).
- Manages Reviews and implements methods for regular communications or updates with members of the OA, residents etc.
- Prepares budgets for the community service fees in consultation with the management team or OA Board.
- Presents budget to the OA Board and OA as may be applicable from time to time for approvals.
- Liaises with RERA and seek approvals on the community service fees.
- Manages the process for invoicing community service fees to all homeowners.
- Reviews and suggests initiatives to increase community income and cost savings.
- Pursues recovery of outstanding community service fee from defaulting units.
- Prepares regular financial reports with the help of available team or otherwise.
- Liaises with government authorities on issues pertaining to the OA, as often or as required from time to time.
- Ensures full compliance with the jointly owned property law and Directions therein
- Develops/Coordinates/Facilitates registration and formation of OA.
- Develops, manages, implements governing documents that are required for managing the OA (declarations, community rules, codes, covenants and easements, policies, procedures, processes, sales and purchase agreements etc.)
- Manages relationships with OA Board Members and Homeowners/Residents.
- Caters to the secretarial and administrative requirements of the OA/OA Board Members (minutes of meetings, reports, presentations, letters, notice etc.)
- Manages the community service fee collections process by continuously following up and implementing strategies to ensure maximum collections.
- Manages the community service fee budgets by exercising due diligence and cost control to ensure expenses do not exceed the budget.
- Manages the OA cash flow through revenues and expenses, escalating as appropriate to Senior Management and OA Board Members on shortfalls due to collections.
- Reviews incoming invoices and process the same for timely payments to respective parties.
- Ensures timely customer communications to customer via established channels and recommend ways to enhance the same.
- Resolves customer complaints and minimize issues escalated to Senior Management and OA Board members.
- Develops community newsletters or updates on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Conducts regular inspections/audits of the assigned community and drive proactive resolutions to ensure the standards are maintained at all times.
- Reviews service provider/contractor performance.
- Reviews work schedules, service level agreements, reports and scope of works to ensure the best of standards are maintained at all times.
- Organizes regular meetings with service providers to drive overall site management.
- Advises Senior Management or OA Board on any non conformance or non performance of service providers and recommend appropriate actions to be taken (proactive, reactive or corrective).
- Manages process to proactively update Senior Management or OA Board on any maintenance requirements.
- Ensures all statutory requirements are fulfilled and up to date.
- Continuously reviews and resolves all health and safety issues.
- Manages crisis and emergencies at any/all times of incident and reporting the same to respective authorities, whilst escalating the same through established policies and processes.
- Manages all vendors (contractors, suppliers, service providers etc.) who transact with the OA and prepares or reviews Request for Proposals or procurement requirements for the OA.
- Reviews, negotiates and prepares reports on recommendation and analysis on the procurement requirements.
Company: Emaar Properties
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A