Supervise HVAC projects and proposals, ensure quality and technical excellence, provide key managerial, & technical support and boost morale of the Team members for the jobs under supervision. Provide necessary technical guidance to all team members on job to ensure smooth working of both home-office and offsite offices.
- Implementation of quality standard / procedure and ensure quality of document produced in home office as well as in Engineering centre.
- Organise the preparation of Load list / schedule, Single line diagrams, schematic / logic diagrams.
- Coordinate preparation of HV and LV cable routing drawings, cable tray layout drawings, earthing / lightning protection layout, lighting system layout, cable schedules, cable drum schedules, interconnection schedules, relay coordination drawings and other required documents.
- Identify cost effective measures for value engineering, design optimization and reduce overall package costs.
- Direct preparation of equipment and material specifications and datasheets, Inquiry requisitions to vendors, participate in technical evaluation of the vendor bid offers. Direct and provide guidance in the technical bid evaluations (TBE).
- Coordinate the preparation of Purchase requisitions for the procurement of equipment and materials, review vendor drawings and documents. Ensure materials are obtained within the scheduled timeframes and budgeted costs.
- Participate in design reviews, Electrical safety reviews and constructability reviews on need basis.
- Supervise the receipt, storage, lifting in place of the HV equipment and related items at site / fabrication yard.
- Supervise the testing, pre-commissioning & commissioning of the HV equipment & LV equipment, power SCADA and the related provisions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A