Reporting to the Director, VET Data Policy team, the successful candidate(s) will lead and support the development of policy and stakeholder engagement tasks surrounding the VET Data Streamlining (VDS) program.
- Drafting new and updating existing policy and business requirements
- Draft program and policy communication documents in different formats, including consultation papers, facts sheets, meeting papers and talking points
- Identify, engage and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to gain their feedback and support and/or input to proposed policy or program design
- Consulting jurisdictions and stakeholders on new/changing policy and legislation
- Deregulation and privacy impact analysis
- Other tasks as required including preparing briefs, reports and correspondence.
- A strong capacity to build strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- The ability to lead and develop a small team to deliver upon competing priorities.
- Self-starter who can establish and lead an agenda whilst consulting with others.
- Sound judgement, analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Analytical skills to interpret information and apply to policy design and program implementation
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a range of strategic and operational issues simultaneously and resolve complex and sensitive issues effectively.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A