Applying experience in shared services and contract management, the section undertakes partnership strengthening, service alignment, governance, and assurance and issue escalation/resolution to improve and mature service delivery to DVA business areas and improve outcomes for its clients.
- Contribute to the management of shared services governance;
- Identify, record and manage risks associated with the services; and
- Ensure correspondence and disputes are responded to, reported and recorded in a timely manner.
- Prepare responses to requests for information and papers for governance bodies as required.
- Ensure timely reporting to management and governance bodies regarding progress of work, risks and issues.
- Work together with other members of the section and broader branch to develop appropriate methodologies and processes to support the implementation and operation of shared services arrangements.
- Research and analysis of DVA requirements and provider service offerings;
- Assist stakeholders with the process of drafting documents/clauses, development/ review of performance expectations/service level standards;
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders within DVA and across Services Australia and other external agencies relating to the shared services arrangements;
- Assist in the facilitation of workshops to enable the effective management and review of the SOI, Schedules and Attachments;
- Explore opportunities to improve the efficiency of business processes.
- Support the Assistant Director/Director as required to manage and enhance the broad work of the section.
- Ability to understand the strategic context of work and adapt approach as required;
- Ability to work both autonomously with limited supervision, and work within a team;
- Well-developed stakeholder management, interpersonal and representational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality documentation;
- Knowledge and experience of shared services and/or contract management, or formal qualifications in related fields, is highly desirable.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A