Website Dubai Islamic Bank
We are looking for candidates with experience in Large Corporate Banking – Public Sector in UAE or GCC, with exposure to Syndications.
- Preparing and executing multi-products to the corporate market place with a high degree of confidence.
- Monitoring risk and ensuring that the Bank’s relationship strategy is in line with the Portfolio and Industry quality.
- Assessing credit risk of proposals and ensuring the credit and processes are within acceptable standards.
- Ensuring that the quality of the credit portfolio is maintained, by reviewing proposals, identifying and assessing all risk inherent in credit exposures.
- Liaising with various internal departments (Credit, Credit Admin etc) for smooth and quick turnaround of transactions.
- Making joint and/or independent calls on assigned names as well as following up with customers on outstanding and regularizing the accounts
- Assessing business, financial & economic risks and opportunities, and maximizing potential to cross sell products in consultation with Credit Department.
- Business development from new & existing clients, through strategic penetration into identified market/sectors across the entire portfolio spectrum like assets, liabilities, and cross-sell
- Maintaining and enhancing relationships with key customer accounts and prospective customers to ensure business continuity and growth.
- Managing assigned risk assets portfolio in line with institutional standards of quality and profitability. Ensuring provision of high quality and timely service to clients.
- Delivering the full range of the banks’ products to the corporate market place with a high degree of confidence.
- Bachelor Degree
- 3-4 years of Large Corporate Banking experience in the Public Sector – experience with Syndications is a must.
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A