Website Dubai Islamic Bank
To be able to complete the assigned task within the deadline and to put extra manning hours, whenever required.Maintain and update proper log, follow-ups, preparing MIS of pending AML alerts, swift, queries or other activities for AML Management reporting.Provide suggestion for enhancement of AML / Sanction screening or other compliance related systems and processes. In addition being involved in necessary UATsTo be able to support the unit in terms of providing Backups, as and when required
- If required, create cases for suspicious AML alerts, raise query to business and maintain proper follow-up, until the case is concluded
- Escalate unresolved AML alerts and cases to AML Management within the defined timelines
- To be able to draft STRs to the regulators
- To conduct AML investigation for cases forwarded by different departments / correspondent banks / Regulator
- Analyze the transaction filtering / monitoring (AML) alerts within turnaround time, including communication of AML low risk alerts to relevant business segments. Closing alerts based on Business feedback
- Analyze and respond to SWIFT and Non-SWIFT (WU, INR, etc.) alerts, based on name screening in the system, within the required timelines with no errors.
- Analyze and communicate any unusual remittances, while performing SWIFT and Non-SWIFT related payment messages and raise issues accordingly
- To be able to work on late shifts and report to office on Saturdays (as per swift roaster)
- In exception cases, may report to office on off days for handling urgent / critical / essential swift transactions
- Conduct preliminary investigations on AML alerts for suspicious transaction activity and concluding the alert with proper comments / justification / customer profile.
- Analytical Thinking
- Regulatory and Compliance Knowledge.
- Compliance due diligence Process
- 1-2 years’ experience in Banking Compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A