The Web/SharePoint developer will work across SharePoint and the GovCMS SaaS platforms. This role will assist with site-building, rebranding, refining information architecture and functionality. The successful candidate will also have the potential to work on other CMS/WCM solutions in the future.
- Define metadata and taxonomies for content types
- Maintain availability of agency SharePoint sites
- Perform troubleshooting and incident resolution tasks
- Manage SharePoint sites, security, and performance
- GovCMS SaaS platform
- Drupal development and enhancements
- Content migration and consolidation
- Web front end development
- Migration of SharePoint sites from on-premise to online
- Knowledge sharing to other Branch/IT personnel and agency users.
- GovCMS and SaaS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- SharePoint Developer/Administrator specialising in application support, enhancements and platform development
- Web front and back end development skills
- Strong working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Drupal 9
- Ability to explain technical language to non technical stakeholders
- Working effectively in a multi-disciplinary team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Russell, Australian Capital Territory, AU
Application Deadline: N/A