Website Department of Defence
Joint Capabilities Group (JCG) Headquarters is looking for an individual with a background and/or previous experience in workforce strategy, planning, management and/or design to join the JCG Workforce and Culture Team.The Deputy Chief of Joint Capabilities (DCJC) has identified the Workforce and Culture space as a priority and an area for growth, which provides an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to greatly contribute to the direction and development of this important function and team.
- Our ideal candidate is someone who has a background and/or previous experience in workforce strategy, planning, management and/or design.
- The role will require you to work closely with the Deputy Director JCG Future Workforce and Strategy to develop and implement a workforce strategy and associated workforce plans (both strategic and operational in nature) that will be used to prioritise and drive workforce and cultural reform across the Group.
- You will need to be able to work cohesively and collaboratively within a small team.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders is key to this role.
- Our ideal candidate must be highly organised, have the ability to manage competing priorities and possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- This role will require the ability to work independently, and have strong liaison skills to work effectively across JCG’s Divisions and Commands and other Groups across Defence.
Company: Department of Defence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Russell, Australian Capital Territory, AU
Application Deadline: N/A