Website Department of Defence
The Performance and Contract Manager is a key position supporting the KC-30A Multi Role Tanker Transport aircraft and supporting systems. This is a very important capability that is managed within a complex and diverse enterprise arrangement with Air Force and Industry partners.
- Apply your highly developed communication and engagement skills to prepare briefings, submissions, reports and communicate business risks, issues and opportunities to stakeholders and senior managers;
- Motivated and solutions focused, with the ability to present ideas persuasively;
- A critical thinker, skilled listener and effective communicator;
- Able to work within a collaborative team environment and achieve shared objectives;
- Willing to challenge the traditional ways of doing business;
- Have well developed interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate with a wide range of key stakeholders to achieve the desired business outcomes.
- Have experience in coordinating Contract Change processes
- Trustworthy, transparent and possess the highest levels of integrity; and
Company: Department of Defence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ironbark, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A