Website Department of Home Affairs
The Department is looking for people who enjoy working in a rapidly evolving and forward thinking environment. With a focus on innovation and progression, our ideal candidate will help to maintain and further develop our innovative processes. Whilst working in the Department you will be exposed to cutting edge technology as well as training resources that can fast track your professional development, allowing you to excel within and outside of the Department. The successful candidates will be self-driven and seek to directly influence the key outcomes of the organisation.
- Manage the delivery component of complex IT projects and/or programmes of work in accordance with the Department’s IT project management framework and methodologies
- Act as a principal professional advisor in the area of expertise, including contributing to the development of and/or providing advice on Data Centre environment
- Utilise skills in persuasion, negotiation, explanation, tact and discretion in order to design, influence and implement key deliverables for the Branch/Section
- Provide financial advice and manage project finances including BRACs and SAP reporting in line with PGPA Act
- Drive strategic direction and changes in workplace practices and business improvement.
- Project management framework certification – i.e. PRINCE2
- Data Centre or Telecommunications qualifications
- ITIL V3
- Government Finance or Procurement experience/qualifications.
Company: Department of Home Affairs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A