Website Department of Treasury
This role is an important part of a collaborative and supportive team that provides critical actuarial leadership to ensure the sound development and application of actuarial models across a wide range of government programs.
- General insurance (including medical indemnity, cyclone and related perils as well as broader general insurance matters)
- Life insurance,
- Social security and welfare systems(including the Priority Investment Approach)
- Military superannuation and employee benefits,
- Retirement incomes,
- Higher education funding,
- Population statistics (including the Australian Life Tables), and
- Financial reporting.
- A capacity to contribute to broader strategies and initiatives within the AGA; and
- SAS and/or R skills;
- Strong conceptual, analytical and data visualisation skills;
- Client service skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Company: Department of Treasury
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A