Website Department of Social Services
The Hub is looking for high-performing, team-focused people for opportunities based in Sydney CBD. A merit pool may be established from this process to fill potential future opportunities over the next 18 months.
- Provide information about service delivery to relevant stakeholders
- Contribute to a high-performing team culture that engages effectively with change
- Demonstrate positivity and a solution-focused way of working to achieve results
- Maintain knowledge of relevant program guidelines, legislation and policy frameworks
- Ability to identify and document process improvements
- Identify, document and escalate issues and risks
- Assess and monitor the performance of grant recipients in accordance with grant agreement and program guidelines
- Build strong relationships with grant recipients and other stakeholders to deliver on Departmental priorities and manage risk
- Prepare high quality and accurate written material, including correspondence, reports, submissions and briefings/responses
- Adhere to standard processes and identify improvements.
- Able to develop a sound understanding of government guidelines and relate these to identified issues, applying sound judgement and reasoning
- Able to manage your own workload, produce high-quality work within timeframes and apply judgement as to when to escalate issues to senior staff
- Able to develop sound knowledge of the role and functions of the department and understand how this relates to your work area
- Driven to help deliver outcomes for vulnerable Australians.
- A strong communicator, both verbal and written, with demonstrated ability to prepare a variety of correspondence and reports with moderate complexity
Company: Department of Social Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A