The Strategy and Governance Team is responsible for the development and coordination of both the Exports and Veterinary Services Division and Veterinary Export Meat Branch’s, organisation reporting, workforce management, triage of organisational requests and secretariat services. The team monitors and provides advice on the performance measures and effectiveness to ensure nationally consistent service delivery operations, this includes performance reporting, financial management and verification, workforce and workload management, co-ordination of WHS, training, strategic communication, service delivery modernisation, change management and liaison with relevant Departmental corporate services.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and the ability to deliver training with confidence.Well-developed planning, organisational, project and time management skills
- Ability to make decisions using good judgement, expertise and knowledge under limited guidance
- Capable of showing initiative and working independently to meet objectives
- Contribute new ideas, leverage change opportunities to maximise benefits and manage uncertainty.
- Manage priorities, maintain team cohesion and ensure quality of outputs.Anticipate and respond to stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Highly developed knowledge of adult learning principles, frameworks and contemporary L&D practice and theory.
- Demonstrated ability to research, analyse and develop clear, concise and logically sequenced learning and development programs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in collaborating and engaging with stakeholders at all levels, and supporting them through change.
- Experience in assessing, and analysing data to demonstrate the effectiveness of L&D interventions.
- Demonstrated experience in analysing, designing, developing and reviewing learning solutions and governance materials in a large public sector organisation with regulatory functions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, AU
Application Deadline: N/A