Website Department of Treasury
The Office of Projects Victoria (OPV) leads and influences excellence in project delivery, so that major projects are delivered on time and on budget, and the full benefits of the investment are realised for Victorians. OPV does this by providing trusted independent advice to the Victorian Government. The organisation provides project portfolio oversight and assurance, improvements to how projects are delivered, independent advice and targeted support, training and advice to project leaders.
- Coordinate Project Assurance Reviews relating to infrastructure delivery and system improvement for client departments and Ministers;
- Work closely with the Executive Director and across the Office of Projects Victoria to provide project assurance and oversight;
- Advise on asset investment proposals and business cases for projects by assessing constructability and providing strategic input to high value high risk assessments; and
- Provide advice on improvements to the delivery of projects.
- Advanced written and verbal communication /conflict resolution skills;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering or other relevant discipline.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with senior stakeholders in a complex multi – stakeholder environment in the infrastructure sector; and
- Proven expertise and experience in project management of infrastructure related projects, with multiple stakeholders and risk management experience;
- Proven project management experience with the ability to identify best practice approaches;
Company: Department of Treasury
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A