Website Department of Home Affairs
This position will lead the strategic direction of their people strategy, creating opportunities for the development and implementation of leadership, recruitment, and talent acquisition programs as well as HR strategies, policies, and services.
- Proven leadership capability in collaborating with teams in a complex and fast-paced environment;
- Ability to consider emerging HR and people trends, identify long-term opportunities, and balances organisational requirements with the desired whole of government outcomes;
- Advanced interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills; and
- Ability to display political acumen, strong communication, and have demonstrated experience in managing and influencing diverse stakeholders.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in managing complex risks in a dynamic multi-faceted environment;
- Experience and knowledge across a range of national security issues;
- Experience in contributing to, and implementing strategic HR and people initiatives at an enterprise level;
Company: Department of Home Affairs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A