Website Department of Finance
The Contract Manager Intractable Waste Disposal Facility (IWDF) role is a contract management position which includes the management of the contract for the provision of environmental and operational management of the IWDF and various other agreements, permits and licences related to its operations and the access road. The IWDF is a long-term disposal site for intractable wastes (low level radioactive and chemical). In addition, this role provides contract management support for various contracting frameworks as part of the broader Regional Operations team.
- A passion for managing complex contracts that are regulated by multiple state and national bodies.
- An ability to liaise with a variety of government, private industry and community stakeholders.
- A personable and approachable member of a team who can communicate effectively and develop internal and external relationships.
- A high attention to detail with the ability to extract, analyse and report on relevant contractual data and budgets.
- A self-motivated, curious and flexible attitude to embrace a dynamic workplace environment.
Company: Department of Finance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Osborne Park, Western Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A