Reporting to the Director of Digital Collaboration, the Support Engineer and Engineer are responsible for assisting in solution implementation and providing technical support, centred around the Citrix and Microsoft Intune technologies, with both remote access and mobility technologies. The role requires both server level maintenance and upgrades, as well as 3rd level support services to the Department and client agencies.
- Perform daily monitoring and health check tasks to ensure the availability of the department’s Citrix and Intune platforms.
- Identify problems, troubleshoot and work towards resolution.
- Assist in BAU activities of the team under limited direction.
- Monitor project progress, provide reports and technical advice to managers.
- Adhere to documentation procedures.
- Administer and support solutions for the Citrix and Intune platforms, including Group Policy, Active Directory and Azure Active Directory, and Office 365 portals.
- Develop and review operational procedures and assist the team to adapt.
- Build and sustain positive relationships with internal and external clients at all levels.
- Provide reports and technical advice to managers.
- Monitor project progress and adjust plans as required.
- Be highly organised and adept at managing competing priorities.
- Have adaptable communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate commitment to self-development and personal responsibility for completion of work within timeframes and quality requirements.
- Experience working in an ICT environment and having an understanding of the implications of issues for own work and work area.
- Experience working in an ICT environment and having an understanding of how the different streams of ICT changes impact on the services delivered by team.
- Be able to work with a high level of autonomy under broad direction with a concurrent need to resolve issues and deliver quality outcomes.
- The ability to work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain an awareness of the different streams of ICT changes and how they impact on the services delivered.
- Show resilience and takes personal responsibility for meeting objectives and progressing work.
- Capacity to engage with complex issues, provide recommendations and display sound judgement and interpersonal skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A